Hi friends! I feel like it's been so long since I've been able to post anything, whether it be finding the time to actually write something or just wrangling someone to take my outfit pictures (really need to get a tripod… and figure out the self timer…) Thankfully for me and for the livelihood of my blog, my good friend Des stepped in to help me get some awesome shots!
Des and I took a stroll into my backyard, which just so happens to be a train station. We walked around for a bit with Des working her magic and I think we were both pleased with the results! :)
Going for a sort of Wednesday Adams meets Lolita meets Stevie Nicks, I opted for pairing my extremely girly top with a plain silhouette on the bottom, adding edge with my accessories. To further balance out the black and bondage-esque vibes I plopped my hair up into one of my favorite styles - the milkmaid braids.
Outfit Details:
Cropped ranched top: Urban Outfitters
Schoolgirl skort: Forever 21
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Vagabond
My favorite part of this look is most DEFINITELY the shoes! I've been eyeing these beauties for months and they've just been sitting in my cart online. Thankfully some kind soul returned them to my store a few days before I got paid! Lucky me!
Thank you all so much for taking the time to click on my link and check out the page. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see that someone chose to take a look! I'm blushing just thinking about it. I hope you have a week just as wonderful as you are!
Xoxo Mandee





Mandee! I love your blog. Hawaii's humidity and general slow pace of life sucked the style right outta me and you inspire me to get back to my old self. Mahalo for that, you beautiful soul. Can't wait to see more. xoxo
ReplyDeleteBrooke I LOVE you! Everything you ever say to me makes me smile. I hope you come home soon and we can go thrifting, you were always a huge style inspiration for me in high school! (And now, as I happen to obsess over all of your hawaii pictures) :))
Delete