Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Spring has sprung at store 41


So yesterday at work I got to do my favorite part of my job - dressing the mannequins! I've been doing more of this since I got promoted a few months ago and I'm hoping with lots of practice my merchandising skills will grow. This "shop" or stylized part of the women's section is meant for the spring time girly girl. Working with lots of lace, floral prints, and short hemlines always gets me going, so it was a very rewarding task on a stressful day. 

Because most of our customers are college students, I wanted to style looks that would be cute and comfortable for a long school day. I tried to add a slightly different personality to each outfit by adding things like flatforms, leather, and strappy bralettes. My goal was to make each outfit unique from the others while still featuring the stores top trends and styles. I did this all very quickly but I was pretty happy with the result! 

As always, big thanks for stopping by to read! May your weekend be fabulous and full of friends, I know mine will be :)  




No comments :

Post a Comment