Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday Funday

I think I know I'm getting old because Sunday's are starting to become one of my favorite days of the week. Even if I have work or homework, I always manage to fit one relaxing thing in even if its just an hour and a half yoga class or a trip to the beach. 
This Sunday was spent at my parents house in Southern California eating all the yummy food I could stuff in my mouth, playing with my pups, and floating around in on my new toy. 
My sister took this quick picture (ignore the bruise) wearing my favorite bikini bottoms and my new top that I got a few days ago. 
Outfit Details: 
Underwire bikini top - Urban Outfitters 
High waisted bikini bottoms - American Apparel 
Pizza Floatie - Urban Outfitters 

All black and simple, this suit is a good pick for days where I'm not feeling 100%. Plus, black looks good on everybody! I hope you all had a great weekend and I'm planning on being back soon with another post, so stay tuned! :) 
XOXO - Mandee 

No comments :

Post a Comment