
So I know I just went on a mini vacay with my parents, but that wasn't really vacation for me because I was working overtime as Queen Tour Guide (although I appreciated all the free food, thanks mom and dad!)
This week was my last week of my major classes at my university here in Bordeaux, and I now I have 2 weeks completely free of school and stress. And like any good American college girl, I plan on spending my spring break vacationing, only instead of Cabo or Miami, I'm gunna kick it up a notch and take myself and my bikinis to Nice and Italy ;)
I am oh SO excited to see what the next 10 days brings, post lots of pictures, and write all about it when I come back! I've already got all my essentials packed and everything- big sunnies, my trusty black back pack, and my polaroid! Your girl is ready for senior year *james franco voice* spraaaaang break!
No comments :
Post a Comment